A new version of freqVectorsEdit (v3.1) is now available from my Github repository. This is a major update showing frequencies (matching turbo frequency in green) and the HWP enable state:
The bold text is for the used/matching board-id. Here is the complete commit log:
– Use frequency instead of index in filename.
– Function _getLFMFrequency now reads the binary file.
– Function _patchLFM now relies on binary file instead of .dat file.
– Function _getLowestFrequency (minimum ratio) added.
– Function _getHighestFrequency (maximum ratio) added.
– Show ‘Unknown Model’ in red.
– Function _getHWP added.
– Function _getFrequencies added.
– Show matching board-id in bold.
– Show Frequencies and HWP setting.
One last note. This version no longer uses .dat files.