A new version of ssdtPRGen (v13.1) is now available from my Github repository. It should just work, and combat the dreaded “Warning: No ACPI Processor declarations found in the DSDT!” but since I don’t have any time to conduct testing myself – this is where you come in handy – and I also don’t have all sorts of different configurations to test the script with so you are warned.
– enhanced _debugPrint with argument support.
– Haswell refresh (desktop) processor data added.
– triple/quad byte package length support added.
– typo in help text (-turbo) fixed.
– opcode error (‘Name’ instead of ‘Device’) fixed.
Please report bugs and other oddities over at: https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/issues
Thank you for testing this update!