A new version of ssdtPRGen (v13.0) with improved multi-processor support, and other bug fixed, is now available from my Github repository. It should just work, but you are warned: Didn’t have a lot of time to work on it and I also don’t have all sorts of different configurations to test the script on. I guess that is where you come in handy.
– removed unused variable ‘checkGlobalProcessorScope’
– missing deviceName in two calls to _debugPrint fixed
– fixed a typo in help text for -d and now -d 2 also works again
– made -help work
– stop overwriting the ACPI processor scope name with the last one, by using $scopeIndex
– debug data fixed/running processor was missing when the -p argument was used
– more text hidden/only shown when -d [2/3] argument is used
– improved multi-processor support
Please report bugs and other oddities over at: https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/issues
Thank you for testing this update!